Check out this exciting new contest by Sakae Sushi
It’s easy to win
just share with us your favourite Sakae dish and tell Sakae Sushi why
Terms and Conditions:
- This contest is open to all Malaysians except employees of Apex-Pal Sdn Bhd and their immediate family members.
- Only entries submitted before 31st May 2011, 11.59pm would be accepted as a valid entry.
- All entries must include the name of the favourite dish and reason for selection. Entries that are incomplete, unintelligible, exceeding the word limit or received after the closing date will be immediately disqualified without prior notice.
- In the event of 2 identical entries submitted, the earlier entry received will be accepted. The later entry or entries will be disregarded without prior notice.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each contestant may submit. However, each contestant is allowed to win a maximum of only 1 prize.
- Any inappropriate comment(s) posted will be removed immediately without any notification. Racist, sexual, religious or political comment(s) posted which are deemed offensive will be reported to the respective authorities for further action.
- Winning entries will be selected by a panel of judges. Winners will be notified via a Facebook private message. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable with cash or any other prize.
- Apex-Pal will endeavour to send prizes within a month of contest results announcement. However, delivery time cannot be fully guaranteed.
- Apex-Pal reserves the right to amend the contest terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.